Contact: email@example.com for more information.
Our modern facility will keep your boat out of the sun and salt in a clean environment, ready for hassle-free boating. Buy a Waterfront Home for Your Boat! Amenities...
- Clean Boatyard Designation
- Clean Marina Designation
- 10 Minutes to the Venice Jetty
- No Bridges to Gulf
- Adjacent to Two Waterfront Restaurants
- Award-Winning Service
- Bait, Food and Drink Available on Site
- Call Ahead Service
- Close to County Park and Public Beach
- Close to Public boat ramp
- 10 Minutes from I-75
- Fish Cleaning Table
- Flush Service Available
- Fuel Sales at Discount to Owners
- Full-Service Marina
- Large Capacity Fork Trucks
- Low Monthly Maintenance Charges
- Open 7 Days a Week
- Unlimited Put-In and Pull-Outs
- Boat Wash Racks
Frequently Asked Questions...
- Where is Gulf Harbor Marina? Gulf Harbor is conveniently located on the West Coast of Florida, between Sarasota and Boca Grande in the town of Nokomis. It is only ten (10) minutes south to the Venice Jetty with no bridges.
- What is a rackominium? It is your property to store your boat and is part of our Condominium Assocation.
- How much does a rackominium cost? At Gulf Harbor, prices start and sizes vary please contact us.
- Advantages to Ownership? Unlike renting, you are building equity and actually making an investment.
- When to call for your boat? 30 Minutes in advance.
- How often can I use my boat? Yes. Unlimited put-in and pull-outs.
- How much is the Maintenance Fee? The current Maintenance Fee is $160 per month.
- What is included in the Maintenance Fee? The Maintenance Fee pays for the Employees, Operations, Common Elements and Reserves.
- How large a boat can be stored? The largest slip in the marina is 40 x 15 x 16 feet high, which will accommodate an LOA of 42 feet. Many factors affect what size boat can be stored. Check with our sales professionals for your specific boat.
- Is subletting of spaces allowed? Yes. You may rent your space so long as the renter follows all of the rules and regulations of the condominium association. See our sales professionals for specifics.
- Who owns the grounds and docks? Each rackominium owner has an undivided share in the common areas. Grounds and docks are common areas.