Racks for Sale
Contact: email@example.com for more information.
Our new and modern facility will keep your boat out of the sun and salt in a clean environment, ready for hassle-free boating. Buy a Waterfront Home for Your Boat! Starting from the High 20's! Amenities...
- Clean Boatyard Designation
- Clean Marina Designation
- 10 Minutes to the Venice Cut
- No Bridges to Gulf
- Adjacent to Two Waterfront Restaurants
- Award Winning Service
- Bait, Food and Drink Available on Site
- Call Ahead Service
- Close to County Park and Public Beach
- 10 Minutes from I-75
- Fish Cleaning Table
- Flush Service Available
- Fuel Sales at Discount to Owners
- Full Service Marina
- Large Capacity Fork Trucks
- Low Monthly Maintenance Charges
- Open 7 Days a Week
- Unlimited In and Outs
- Wash Racks
- 30 Amp Dock Electric Service
Frequently Asked Questions...
- Where is Gulf Harbor Marina? Gulf Harbor is conveniently located on the West Coast of Florida, between Sarasota and Boca Grande in Nokomis. It is only ten (10) minutes south to the Venice Cut with no bridges.
- What is a rackominium? A rackominium is a condominium unit which consists of a dry storage space for water vessels. You own it.
- How much does a rackominium cost? At Gulf Harbor, prices start from the high $20's. Ask our sales professionals for specific pricing on the unit you want.
- Advantage to Ownership? Unlike renting, you are building equity and actually making an investment.
- Will the Marina be run similarly to how it is being run today? Yes. Unlimited in and outs.
- How much is the Maintenance Fee? The Maintenance Fee is $130 per month.
- What is included in the Maintenance Fee? The Maintenance Fee pays for the fork truck operations, free rinse down, unlimited in and outs and maintenance of the property.
- How large a boat can be stored? The largest slip in the marina is 40 x 15 x 16 feet high, which will accommodate an LOA of 42 feet. many factors affect what size boat can be stored. Check with our sales professionals for your specific boat.
- Will subletting of spaces be allowed? Yes. You may rent your space so long as the renter follows all of the rules and regulations of the condominium association. See our sales professionals for specifics.
- Who owns the grounds and docks? You do. Each rackominium owner has an undivided share in the common areas. Grounds and docks are common areas.